Author Topic: Averoth OOC conflicts with GM  (Read 37331 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Averoth OOC conflicts with GM
« Reply #45: April 13, 2011, 08:58:50 AM »
Also, if we're supposedly using our god-mode GM powers to win, then how come I'm still losing the war?  >:(

That's just what I wanted to hear  8)

Anyways, just read about the whole thread. A lot of interesting stuff. I wish Tom still played his characters for one, maybe he should give it another try? *wink wink, nudge nudge* I would definitely fight him if I was ruler of a realm just to say I took down the owner of this game.. and something IC that I would definitely RP ing  ;D

As for the accusations, as an outside-group on this matter I believe that the GMs have no part in this, they are too much part of the game and represent the freedom of this game to try and manipulate it for themselves. The Titans are another matter, they may have something more to do for their characters versus the game. Then again I don't know who they are, but it's still a possibility that there's a rotten Titan in the mix.

Finally, as for the multis, there's a chance there is but then again there are rather large gaming groups that I'm sure are into helping each other out when times are tough in their games.. and BM is so easy to help your friends out within a matter of a week of joining. Think about it.

Anyways, to sum up this thread: too much speculation. I mean hell, I just read an article about how Paul McCartney died in 1966 and the Beatles/UK covered it all up. How's that for crazy?....or is it?  ??? ::) :o
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:26:22 AM by DoctorHarte »
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)