Author Topic: Dwilight War Declarations  (Read 46140 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight War Declarations
« Reply #15: March 06, 2013, 03:32:31 PM »
Oh, also, let's not phrase things as people "admitting." That makes it sounds like I, for example, feel somehow guilty, or have any cognizance that I may have done something wrong– and those just ain't true.

There is absolutely nothing wrong either in the spirit or in the letter of the rules with engaging in extensive RP, involving numerous players, to convince people to declare impossible wars in the name of political or religious reasons that can't necessarily be backed up by force. I'm actually rather proud of the fact that one of my characters has had a part, however small or large, in such a peculiar undertaking as the current one. The task of convincing a realm that another realm 2,000 miles away is truly worth declaring war on is a very large one.

Oh.. so there was roleplay and a basis behind the war. You know we honestly haven't the slightest clue down in Aurvandil, since you all declared war "out of the blue" without explanation or even a letter before or after the war (This being SA), but I suppose we're not relevant enough to warrant being in the loop?