Author Topic: [OOC] What options for a newbie starting out in Colonies?  (Read 5161 times)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Hey!  Just my 2 cents worth... but OT, Oritolon, or Lukon would be the best places to start.  OT you will have the best chance at being insane... where as in Lukon you would just be crazy.  jk

My advice follows the lead of the others posting here... Oritolon and Lukon have the most action currently.  That will help you build up your honor and prestige and get you situation and educated on the history of the Colonies... where we have been, what we have learned and where (Lukon) believes we are heading.

Just remember that the Colonies are slow.  Some times it takes a few days for action to spring up.  So we try to find other ways to stay busy...  Lukon does not have a ton of Role Play.  Everyone does ok staying to the mindset of the realm but most do not write out long role play about things going on.  Some events we will write a little bit but it is all up to the player and time available.  After all...we are in the colonies because of time restraints...so it makes sense not to judge someone on RP.

For a brief personal history I can provide a link or two but it will all be from Lukon perspective (or my own)