Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XVI: The Shadows of the Underdark  (Read 47933 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I am alive... Phew, that was close. So who is trying to kill me last night? Devotees of Eilistraee, we will find you and lynch you.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Job accomplished. 8)
No point hiding it now.
Work with me, Drows.
(hint hint)

Are you admitting the desecration of a High Priestess?
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Day/Night 2

NO LYNCH VOTES

The lazy feeling that could be sensed the day before seems to have taken over the camp, drowning all sign of activities not directly related to the basic maintenance tasks of the emplacement. Most of the members of the raiding group enter and exit the little piece of land that they have cleansed from fungal growth, some to interchange positions with those in charge to watch over the camp and some others to resupply the group’s provisions with anything edible they could find.

Fury and Ketchum try to raise support and engagement amongst the group, being largely ignored by the rest, and Dishman questions Fury’s words without so much as an answer from his raiding companions. What is the reason behind everyone’s unwillingness to interact with each other, that remains unknown.

No attack happens this time as well. Other races might have relaxed, even doubting that the assassin was amongst them, but drows know better than that. An obsessive attention is put into every minor task, as the uneasiness rampages freely through the hearts of the raiding party.  In every mind, the idea that such a delay can only mean a most brutal next strike makes it hard to get to rest, even when tiredness grows strong. Araumycos is holding its breath…
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 06:06:14 AM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
I am alive... Phew, that was close. So who is trying to kill me last night? Devotees of Eilistraee, we will find you and lynch you.

How are you aware of the faction of your attacker? Unless you of course belong to the other.

VOTE KETCHUM

Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
How are you aware of the faction of your attacker? Unless you of course belong to the other.

VOTE KETCHUM
Because I receive a RolePlay from GM which I cannot post here without breaking the rule.
It was about a failed hunt on me. Any Sage can scan me to ascertain the truth.

For placeholder, since you so eager to lynch kill me, if you know you cannot kill me through hunt at night.

VOTE STABBITY
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
If you ascertained the faction of you attempted assassin while he was attempting to kill you, then I will

UNVOTE KETCHUM.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Fury

Are you admitting the desecration of a High Priestess?

Of course not. Hmmm. This sounds like misdirection away from yourself right from the start. I was trained by the High Priestess herself in Drow psyche. Better start explaining yourself.  ;D

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Good day guys, i am up to date and ready to play, my apologies for the delays.

Peace!

ps: Day 1's Picture is a Spell Howler, i played Lineage 2 a lot years ago, and the picture looks like my character. That weapon is the "Ghoul's Staff"

Lineage 2 was the game i used to play when i discovered BM, used to come here while refilling magic power.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:50:02 PM by Sonya »

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Of course not. Hmmm. This sounds like misdirection away from yourself right from the start. I was trained by the High Priestess herself in Drow psyche. Better start explaining yourself.  ;D

You implied you had 'accomplished' something. You are the one who needs to explain yourself, because the only thing I see 'accomplished' by anyone is the mutilation of a High Priestess.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Fury

You know what Disturbedyang said about me when we were all standing in the dark. I'm not saying anything more direct than that. You'll just have to figure it out. Now, enough about me - what about yourself? And for the rest of you Drows keeping your mouths shut, don't think we're not keeping tabs on you! ;D

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Day/Night 3

VOTE Stabbity – Ketchum (#79)

The first open accusations start flying in the 3rd day since the death of Vierna D’Espana. Stabbity and Ketchum engage in an aggressive testing of each other, though finally Stabbity drops the matter and Ketchum does not receive enough support to make any difference at all.

The rest keep their heads low for the time being, with the brief chatter between Dishman and Fury as the only event worth mentioning over the day. Even after Fury’s hint that their silence is not going to allow them to get away with anything they are hiding, no voice is heard whatsoever to claim either innocence or other’s guilt.

Barely able to rest in fear for another attack, the hours pass slowly and tediously for the raiding group. Strangely enough, nothing happens today as well. Whatever is being planned by the assassin, it must be no doubt a master strike. That, or…
D'Espana Family

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
ps: Day 1's Picture is a Spell Howler, i played Lineage 2 a lot years ago, and the picture looks like my character. That weapon is the "Ghoul's Staff"

Lineage 2 was the game i used to play when i discovered BM, used to come here while refilling magic power.

That's cool. I chose it because it was the best picture I could find, though definitely it is not perfect for what I had in mind. Still, way better than all the rest of the images I scrolled over.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:49:29 AM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family

Fury

Well, it's clear the second bad drow group is inactive - or are they? Looks like I'm the only one on watch here. If I knew no one really pays attention I should have run off with the High Priestess. ;D

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hello, anybody here? Are everyone under sleeping spell effect, seeing we all less talking here?  :o

Fury

VOTE Cren
As the last person to confirm the roll call.
Then we go down the list of inactives.