Poll

Who will win?

Melhed
11 (19.6%)
Thalmarkin
45 (80.4%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: The War of Ice and Sun  (Read 130949 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: The War of Ice and Sun
« Reply #180: April 17, 2013, 11:12:17 AM »
Only 'cause I was passing by...

If those scrolls are supposed to be devastating, it's not working. The rogue spawn was not significant...

And you assume this is the first I hear of scrolls being used, and that I've never used one myself. You shouldn't assume so many things all at once.

I wasn't speaking of you, nor to you, Chenier.
You assuming that I speak to you, or at you, is assuming too much at once as well.

The problem is, how the hell is anyone supposed to get a couple dozen? It's rare to find a lord with two, you'd have to probably collect them for over a year and a half to two years...

Jaeger has used 14 summoning scrolls since the war began, 7 in Bisana. It has taken a little less than a year, and more are already coming to him. If you have a problem getting scrolls, that's your problem. :D

I definitely knew I had it coming, but I was a little surprised at my horrendous luck... Medium risk production sabotage in an empty region... Worse, no escape option. Darn shame, too. 60% in both swordfighting and infiltration.

Ah well, Kuvio's head may roll, but it's only a portent for the metaphorical boulder about to roll over Melhed. :P

Kuvio dying is what let Jaeger come unchained. Sad to lose another infil, but it made for a great catalyst!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:15:44 AM by Woelfy »