Poll

Who will win?

Melhed
11 (19.6%)
Thalmarkin
45 (80.4%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: The War of Ice and Sun  (Read 130882 times)

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The War of Ice and Sun
« Reply #360: June 02, 2013, 10:56:12 PM »
On another note, it is too boring keeping this realm at peace. Sorry Tandaros, i am not about to let this realm to be just another quiet realm like the rest. Heh. :p

Have patience, padawan. It's a miracle Melhed has even survived. We can't exactly go picking a fight just yet with a flattened army and two regions that still need to get the Melite banner stuck in them.

Also, note all the roleplaying going on. I don't remember Melhed having this much RP when I first joined. Sooo it's not dead. Maya, Jupiter, Pavel and Saenkeo seem to be the main contributors right now, with a number of quiet people in the margins. Haven't heard from Johnny yet after the rebellion, now that I think of it...

If I know Tandaros at all, I am sure that he (?)   ::) certainly doesn't want "just another quiet realm either. Go for it, whatever that may be!

Yeah, I don't do quiet realms.  If it's too quiet I find ways for characters to kick a hornet's nest. True story. D'Haran players know this about me.  ;D

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #361: June 03, 2013, 02:08:51 AM »
It helps then that Kalixta acted independently. The blame cannot be laid on Melhed because Maya had no knowledge of what was happening until it was too late, only learning of the destruction just prior to Kalixta following the treaty and switching to Thalmarkin. Nor could she disciplin Kalixta for fear of alienating the rest of her subjects even further. Kalixta's actions have been disavowed as that of a rogue, which she now officially is, and she's been forbidden from returning to Melhed.

That's not exactly how it works. A Queen is responsible for her vassals. It may feel unjust but with that spiteful act of Kalixta easily perceived as one of Melhed, it's a miracle that not more people in Thal have called for Melite blood. Though if Fingolfin hadn't arranged some sort of repayment and Maya hadn't been well... submissive, it could've gone a lot worse.

In other news: Bob the Honourable returns from exile to Agyr as it's new Margrave! The old order rises as the new is driven back!

Oh and Pyrix, slayer of the Overlord, succeeds his ancient rival Outo Olavi as Duke of Vore.. every day another miracle!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:21:32 AM by Lorgan »

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362: June 03, 2013, 08:37:37 AM »
Heh, there has been quite a seat exchange going at Thallulandia :D

And few more to come.

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #363: June 03, 2013, 09:11:46 AM »
Yeah, two days ago we had... 2 duchies, 2 margraveships plus 6-7 regions in need of lords :) The 3rd duchy got its new Duke and Margrave some 1-2 weeks ago. And there are 2-3 more regions that will change lords the coming weeks...

Stuff is really being switched around over here :)
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #364: June 03, 2013, 04:41:06 PM »
And our awesome Duke send a awesome letter.

Jaune, you really should improve your ability to write nice :p
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #365: June 03, 2013, 04:51:33 PM »
I really dont know how to write nice :D
I suck at english and especially with fancy words... It is much faster and easier to be harsh and nasty than cool and nice :)

-Jaune

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #366: June 03, 2013, 06:10:13 PM »
I really dont know how to write nice :D
I suck at english and especially with fancy words... It is much faster and easier to be harsh and nasty than cool and nice :)

-Jaune

Can't wait to be your new neighbor ;)

edit: so go ahead and freakin secede already!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:12:12 PM by Tandaros »

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #367: June 03, 2013, 06:25:06 PM »
What's up with that 2.5k cs undead group in tepmona? And Kalixta, I'm coming for you! :P

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #368: June 03, 2013, 06:37:12 PM »
I heard a little bird whispering of magic in Tepmona yesterday... I suppose its Kalixtas farewell-present to Melhed. :)
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369: June 03, 2013, 10:10:08 PM »
And those bloody rogues wounded OO :D Would have been perfect revenge from Kalixta if they would have killed OO :D

-Jaune

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #370: June 03, 2013, 10:12:54 PM »
And those bloody rogues wounded OO :D Would have been perfect revenge from Kalixta if they would have killed OO :D

-Jaune

Now how can I do a proper RP if I don't even know OO is wounded? good thing it's been taking me so long to find the time to write one up...  :P
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371: June 03, 2013, 10:15:03 PM »
Well, it is IC info to check characters on same region, i'm sure he saw report that there was battle at Tepmona? And thus soldiers and peasants there know future King of Ar Agyr got wounded.

-Jaune

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #372: June 03, 2013, 10:25:42 PM »
Apparently the rouges of the region don't care enough about OO's future crown. I guess supernatural hunger born of an unnatural need to consume human flesh got in the way. Either that or the undead thought Kalixta shouldn't be "In the know"
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #373: June 05, 2013, 12:14:46 AM »
RIP Henry Arundel II  <3 <3

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild