Author Topic: Family Wealth  (Read 4920 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Family Wealth
« Topic Start: March 20, 2013, 01:04:33 AM »
I also know there are new things that can be done within the 10k-20k but I believe Tom has said that he will not be sharing what that is though obviously players with that much family gold could tell us.

I realize that. This is of course focused at players who may have figured out some of that stuff. I find the wiki badly outdated.

It used to be possible to buy region lordships within your realm. Now it is only possible to buy the region of a foreign realm.

However, it is possible to do so in a sneakier manner (making it revolt to your realm at the turn, rather than just going over instantly).

Okay, I had thought that feature was removed entirely based upon my reading of old forum posts. Something about it being hard to transfer the code or some such. I'd see that as a very useful feature, (including the in-realm part), but I had known that part was gone for a while.

Does that particular feature become more likely to succeed based upon having more family gold?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."