Author Topic: There's ALWAYS Time For That  (Read 6935 times)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Re: There's ALWAYS Time For That
« Topic Start: March 20, 2013, 04:30:08 AM »
Red was tall, over six feet, and his features were severe, with high cheekbones and a hawklike nose that looked as though it had been broken once or twice. He was also rather muscular, and his armor certainly did nothing to suggest otherwise. However, he had left his well-honed mace upon his horse, a sign of goodwill towards his hostess, feeling strangely comfortable being unarmed in her presence.

The only reason he did not notice her admiring him was because he was engaged in the same, himself. They had never met on such... informal terms before, and though she wore armor rather than a dress he knew well enough how she looked beneath. She did not need to pretend to be coquettish around him; he respected her as a warrior, which was what had drawn him to her in the first place.

"I apologize for taking so long. My men were having some... troubles," he said, understating the situation somewhat. He started to reach out to take her hand, then seemed to think better of it, and first pulled off his gauntlet before doing so. Leaning in, he kissed her ringfinger. "Thank you for having me."
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.