Author Topic: There's ALWAYS Time For That  (Read 6879 times)

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: There's ALWAYS Time For That
« Topic Start: March 20, 2013, 03:57:19 PM »
With a large smile, Cataryna accepted his arm and followed him to her seat at the table.
She was feeling very comfortable at his side. With only one sister, she was not accustumed to men, except for her cousin Mattias, but she had learned to lead them to battles. Red was now the Marshal of the same Army she had lead once and she truly believed he was the best person to this task. He used to give clear orders and precise and the other soldiers of the Eagles of Hope seemed to respect him.
He was too handsome to be her marshal though.
With those new feelings provoking new emotions, Cataryna sat in front of him, and begin to talk. She had this bad habit of talking too much when she was nervous.

"The travel was good, Sir Red. The roads were in good state. Not sure the travel back will be so good. My horse like to exercise and my men were enjoying the time at Lastfell while we were scouting around but not enough to participate on that context. I am so glad you give me the advise to recruit cavalry. You know, I love horses and it was very sad to me to leave mine behind when I had emigrate to here."

Taking a break, she forced herself to stop talking.
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."