Author Topic: There's ALWAYS Time For That  (Read 6881 times)

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: There's ALWAYS Time For That
« Topic Start: March 21, 2013, 03:38:16 AM »
"Your cousin painted me?" she asked, surprised. She remembered one afternoon they were resting near some trees and she saw Benedicta painting, but she didn't know she was the model.
Was a hot day and they were relaxing and talking. She remembered to laugh loud with Bene that day but did not look at what she was painting. Looking closely to the charcoal painting, she recognized that Benedicta was a good painter. The picture showed a lot of similarity with her face, even the thin black line that enhanced their bright eyes black, as was usual in sultanate. They were drinking and if she was not wrong, she even danced a bit, barefoot.

Cataryna was not so nervous anymore. The sound of the bards playing, the table well served and the smell of the goodlooking food, made her almost forget they were in a battlefield.

They were from entirely different parts of the world, but she feel like home, same feeling she had once with Bene. Feelings of youth.

"I miss your cousin, Marshal Red. I miss her very much. One reason that make me stay away from Thalmarkin was her death. I knew I could go away because I knew you were there", she said and trying to move away from the sad subject she asked: "Did you find more paintings? I would like to have one if I may ask."
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."