Author Topic: Cathay VS Principality of Zonasa  (Read 28293 times)

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Cathay VS Principality of Zonasa
« Reply #45: April 09, 2013, 02:50:51 PM »
, but the game only considers him 67.

This may have changed, but at some point that number was 'physical age.' Galiard has been around since 2005. He returned in '07 after I left the game in early '06 and he's been paused a couple times since then. I just RPed him as still being as old as he was rather than being a nonspecific offspring with the same name. I always just played it as he spent several years on the beach in Ossaet (his original Duchy) with his wife when he got fed up with ruling and that took some years off of him. Paused characters do (or did) age but it's pretty slow.

His number's up pretty soon one way or the other just in that he's been around for so $#!%! long that it's become more weird than interesting to talk about 'how things used to be' or people he used to know when the great majority of them not only aren't around but haven't been around in two or three generations of BM.

Even if he doesn't die or retire, I enjoy playing Cathay's King but I believe in turnover and I'm coming up on a year since the secession from Toupellon and re-establishment of Cathay. It's been a good run and I prefer not to wait until he gets stale.