Author Topic: Niselur  (Read 58627 times)

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Niselur
« Reply #75: June 10, 2013, 11:03:50 PM »
Well, we are certainly trying to make Niselur stand out from the crowd. The newish players have brought in a lot of dynamics and, along with constant political debates, we have series of roleplay events (which is something that I haven't seen that often). Plus, there is a ton of cultural background and a theme of the realm that we're trying to follow whenever we can. There is a momentum going on, and I, as a player, am looking on how to capitalize on this by using it to attract even more people. This is all intertwined with some fascinating IC events and shortly things should start happening. For better or for worse. As Frostwood said, if we're going to go down it will be in the blaze of glory, although it is my modest opinion that Leopold is way ahead of the Elders at this point. We'll see what happens.
I got the idea from Bowie Ironsides-I looked at his family page, and I was like "you can do that??", then I saw monsters moving away from Niselur and I decided to roleplay why they were running away and then other people seemed to be responding and it made simple monster hunting a lot more fun(for me at least).

We weren't simply fighting monsters anymore, but fighting against frog-like monsters who followed the darkstars who surrounded Sir Twinspire and wounded special forces commander Count Kenwood, joined by the man in tight armor with a "Doomed Arrow of Doom" called Count Shikon and the eloquent drunk 'old' and fat man Sir Rannekk.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)