Author Topic: Messociddens  (Read 29439 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Messociddens
« Reply #30: April 09, 2013, 03:09:20 PM »
I have something named after me. D'awww :)
Also, I switched allegiance after Glaumring took Via Duchy right after the last Duchess abdicated, even though the agreed procedure was that the lords/ladies of the Duchy could choose who would be next in line (in the absence of an 'heir' as appointed by the last duke/duchess).

With that said, it was a very calculated move of mine. I had been diplomacy praising Kabrinskia for a week prior. Switching Uppervia split Asylon into two, which provided a reprieve for Kabrinskia for the war. It was very serendipity that the Long Winter came right after, and that GF had enough(ish) food while Asylon didn't.

There is no way in hell you were going to get the Via duchy, you were known to be trouble for quite some time in Asylon. Our private talks were about the fact you had way too many titles for a new noble and that you would sit in Kabrinskian lands for weeks at a time. It was then that I changed our lords election laws back to the old ones that I had installed, for some reason one of our previous rulers had negated monthly elections for judge and banker, I cant remember which one but we decided you couldnt be trusted so all of a sudden elections started and you lost to Heinrich , who I had asked to run against you. You think that your traitor ways caught us by surprise? We knew for a long long time, there is very little information that the king doesnt know, the problem with the information was there was a lot of OOG and IG gut feeling that didnt quite warrant outright banning your character. I knew you were going to eventually go rogue I just didnt know when and my character couldnt act on the information until it was too late. I do know that part pf the reason you went rogue was because of our bickering on these forums. Your OOG hatred formed your IG opinion of a war you knew nothing about.
We live lives in beautiful lies...