Author Topic: Messociddens  (Read 29464 times)

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Messociddens
« Reply #60: April 10, 2013, 01:22:26 AM »
when and my character couldnt act on the information until it was too late. I do know that part pf the reason you went rogue was because of our bickering on these forums. Your OOG hatred formed your IG opinion of a war you knew nothing about.

Uh, no. For a very long time (ever since the fall of Saxon Thulsoma) Halleria's goals had been to 1) spread the SA to all corners of Dwilight and 2) bring about the fall of Allison Kabrinski. You, IG, were too unstable for any meticulous and fine planning. Hence, Halleria had to free herself from your rule in a way that would still suit my top aims.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: April 10, 2013, 01:39:33 AM »
Uh, no. For a very long time (ever since the fall of Saxon Thulsoma) Halleria's goals had been to 1) spread the SA to all corners of Dwilight and 2) bring about the fall of Allison Kabrinski. You, IG, were too unstable for any meticulous and fine planning. Hence, Halleria had to free herself from your rule in a way that would still suit my top aims.

No, Halleria... Do I have to start bringing in the other players who helped me come up with the plan? It wasn't just myself, it was a group of us that decided that you were not to be trusted long before your choice. If I had of had IG reasons or knowledge I would have banished you, as a matter of fact you got lucky because I was considering banning you the very day you switched sides just because I couldn't stand you on the forums talking !@#$ when you did but had no IG reason to, which sucks from an OOG standpoint but I refused to use OOG knowledge to affect my characters even though the result was detrimental to my realm. You based all of your choices off of OOG reaction and information, you were not part of any planning, no secret councils, no private letters, you were not trusted and you proved to us that we were right. That is why you slowly started to lose your titles and that is why at one point we considered kicking you out of Uppervia because it was a strategic area that you could not be trusted with. The annoying thing is that I could not react IG because #1 you never really spoke IG, you didn't even try to roleplay your character, one day you wrote up some laws for the realm, and then you were silent for weeks and then we asked you to get out of Kabrinskian lands and come down and help us, and then you switched sides. There wasn't very much great RP to go on, or even complaints, basically all there was was your piss poor attitude on the forums and thats all we had to go on. I am willing to bet a $100 bucks you switched sides because I admonished you on the forum about dumb things you had said.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

egamma

« Reply #62: April 10, 2013, 02:13:54 AM »
Moderator warning: let's cool things off just a little bit, and think about how you might hurt someone before you post.

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: April 10, 2013, 02:16:40 AM »
I may have not talked to Glaumring much, but rest assured I was in correspondence with a lot of other people. My actions were not a result of OOG information -- they were, as I have said before, long-drawn plans.

Moderator note: if you don't like Glaumring's posts, why are you replying to them? If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 04:51:00 AM by egamma »

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: April 10, 2013, 03:13:59 AM »
Moderator note: I'm not kidding. Deleted rudeness. Next time I close the thread.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 04:49:01 AM by egamma »

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: April 10, 2013, 05:49:10 AM »
Thank you Mods.  :)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: April 10, 2013, 07:03:21 AM »
Your above post is something that greatly annoyes me. You claim to know why Halleria switched sides despite what the player said. You admit you were about to ban someone for OOC reasons, and then accuse Feylonis as lying to us and stating that the only reason Halleria switched sides was for OOC reasons. Your perception that you know everyone else's motivations all the time and that they are just lying about it is greatly annoying and quite rude, IMO.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: April 10, 2013, 08:44:42 AM »
In any case, Allison Kabrinski is now a non-entity. #2 goal achieved -- I wonder if I can befriend the new Kabrinski that will land on Dwilight. Then we might see goal #1 come to fruition :D

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: April 10, 2013, 10:03:57 AM »
In any case, Allison Kabrinski is now a non-entity. #2 goal achieved -- I wonder if I can befriend the new Kabrinski that will land on Dwilight. Then we might see goal #1 come to fruition :D

Oh, this sparked my curiosity, is she dead?
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #69: April 10, 2013, 12:05:32 PM »
Not quite dead yet. Soon enough though.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: April 10, 2013, 01:58:55 PM »
Not quite dead yet. Soon enough though.

Just wait and see the Zuma go torch you afterwards.

Because the Zuma are fun like that. They don't like players interacting between themselves, they like to step in to prevent such things. Who was that D'Haran traitor again, who got executed because of his crimes and then the Zuma raided D'Hara in retaliation despite there being no apparent connection, either prior, during, or for a long time after the event until it was revealed OOC? Was it Raziel? Yea... The Zuma like to pledge to protect people without actually telling anyone. Considering how friendly-friendly they have been with Allison, a repeat of this scenario would not surprise me.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: April 10, 2013, 09:01:03 PM »
Just wait and see the Zuma go torch you afterwards.

Because the Zuma are fun like that. They don't like players interacting between themselves, they like to step in to prevent such things. Who was that D'Haran traitor again, who got executed because of his crimes and then the Zuma raided D'Hara in retaliation despite there being no apparent connection, either prior, during, or for a long time after the event until it was revealed OOC? Was it Raziel? Yea... The Zuma like to pledge to protect people without actually telling anyone. Considering how friendly-friendly they have been with Allison, a repeat of this scenario would not surprise me.

Rumor has it that Allison and Haktoo spawned a love child.

The new Kabrinski character will be a daemon-human half breed with a hell of a temper.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: April 10, 2013, 10:42:12 PM »
Rumor has it that Allison and Haktoo spawned a love child.

The new Kabrinski character will be a daemon-human half breed with a hell of a temper.

Considering that they are both female that would make the child a very interesting one.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: April 10, 2013, 10:45:12 PM »
The real question is:

Will we get to torture Allison before she dies?

I imagine we'd get some fun stuff out of that.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #74: April 10, 2013, 11:56:35 PM »
The real question is:

Will we get to torture Allison before she dies?

I imagine we'd get some fun stuff out of that.

No, sadly not. It will be a mercy killing in all likelihood, though I will let dustole explain further if he wishes to, rather than explain the situation myself.