Author Topic: One Family One Character One Life to Live  (Read 10265 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: One Family One Character One Life to Live
« Topic Start: April 11, 2013, 12:38:41 PM »
The Schedule

As any good commoner who follows a set pattern of activities per day, the character will follow a set amount of actions everyday.

On weekdays, the character will sleep 6-7 hours, or more depending on injuries and fatigue. The actions and time afforded for each one are as follows:

1 hour investigating
6 hours gathering
6-7 hours sleeping
The remainder is free time for the character to wander around
Travel times and monster hunting for survival (like a high level threat or lack of silver) will overrule this schedule, but the character will seek to return to normal schedule ASAP.

On weekends, the character will have the same sleep schedule as on weekdays. The actions and time for each one are as follows:
1 hour investigating
1 hour listening to rumors (about sages and wizards)
2 hours mixing with the locals
3 hours listening to rumors (about weird mortals)
2 hours scouting the region
6-7 hours sleeping
Any remaining hours are free time

Part Two

You investigate the monster situation in Cjelegy. Outside the settlements, the region is full of monsters. You have seen several yourself.
Then you turn to look for undead. You hear rumours about undead and a few who claim to have seen them from afar.

It seems like the monsters are still roaming around outside. Since I only have three silver left on me, I could go out and try to fight some of the weaker ones and sell their pelts for extra income. At least that is better than asking my parents for food. But I am horribly ill-equipped right now, so I better gather what I can first.

You wander around the rural and...
1st hour: You find nothing of value.
2nd hour: You find nothing.
3rd hour: You have found a small and used lamp that can give a little light in dark nights.
4th hour: You find nothing of value.
5th hour: You find nothing of value.
6th hour: You find nothing of value.

If I find myself travelling alone at night the lamp might be useful. I would have rather found something better to sleep in for free than the floor though. Some more items and better selling ones would also have been better. Maybe I should start searching for rarer items than the abundant ones.