Author Topic: Nosferatus Sub Rosa Ad Vitam  (Read 4685 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Nosferatus Sub Rosa Ad Vitam
« Topic Start: April 13, 2013, 08:18:17 PM »
Chapter Three: Barbarossa Discovers

It is another sunny day in Madina Gardens, just after monsoon.
Life is bursting, flowers and plants shoot up in there never ending quest for the skies.
High Marshal Barbarossa looks worriedly at the large stack of letters on his desk.
The thick walls of his estate make this place perhaps the coolest in the entire Gardens of Madina.
Yet thick drops of sweat pours from his forehead as he scans through the documents in front of him.
The door opens, two armed men and Barbarossa’s Captain Williams enter the room with noticeable confidence.
From the captains clothes and excessive jewelry, you can tell he is well payed, much better then others of his rank.

“What is it?!”
Barbarossa says turning its attention towards the captain.
With an obvious sign of annoyance he impatiently combs his red beard with his right hand as he looks at the captain from underneath his frowning, grim eyebrows.
The captain grins, uncovering a golden tooth.
He starts rubbing his hands conspicuously.
“Our operations have started to bear its fruits, Ser High Marshal, we have intercepted a letter that might interest you.”

Barbarossa shoots straight up from his chair.
“About me Father?!”

The captain nods with a fresh grin.
The High Marshal had offered bounties for useful information regarding his father and the Captain knows he had struck gold.
“Thats not all Ser, we waited several days for someone to come and pick the letter up.” The captain giggles as he pauses.

“AND?!”
Barbarossa replies threateningly, he takes a few steps until he practically stands right in front of the captain.

“Someone did.”
the captain says as he tries to control himself.

“We caught him and eventually got him to talk. He works for Abbot and is willing to lead us to him.“
Barbarossa grabs the captain by his shoulders and kisses him on both cheeks.
“Blessed are ye! Lead me to him now!”

The captain hands out the letter.
“Ser, you might be interested in its content, it concerns your heritage and it is signed by someone claiming to be his Son, thus your brother.”

Barbarossa slightly tilts his head in suspicion, as if scanning the captains face for lies while taking the letter from his hands.
Carefully he reads it.

“Sir Abbot, My Father,
Perhaps this letter will surprise you.
Sir Davis is my name and you are the father that deported his son to the East.
I must admit that it even surprises me that i am actually writing this letter.
However since my recent findings here in Tokat i live in constant doubt about my heritage.
I have confirmed that a little boy whom lived here got stabbed in the heart at the age of six.
The soldiers took him away and it is said that the little boy lived.
When i spared your life in the brothel of my mother when i was but a young man, i saw a scar, right on your heart like that kid in Tokat.
The Kid is most likely the son of an old influential family, the house Nosferatus.
Surviving that must be a miracle.
You must be that little boy, with a mighty angel looking over your shoulder.
In all those years as a soldier on the front i have never seen a man survive a stab right through the heart.
If you remember any of this, please let me know.
I need to know.

Your Son,
Davis."

Barbarossa lays the letter down among the hundreds already on his desk with a slightly trembling hand.
 The story reminds him of his old childhood, so similar.
Barbarossa knows he must have always had an unimaginable number of brothers out there, judging his fathers sexual behavior.
The probabilities of this link with this fancy noble family does not interest him as much as this opportunity to catch his father he waited so long for and thus quickly turns his attention back to his Captain.

“Lets move fast, by now he must have already suspect something, lets get him while we still can. He won’t wait any longer, lead me to the informant right now!” 

The Captain folds his hands together and replies
“With Pleasure Ser High Marshal.”
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:27:53 AM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog