Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends  (Read 38634 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus+Friends
« Reply #60: June 05, 2013, 04:04:44 PM »
Ever since I play Battlemaster Perdan has always been one of those realms that just has a great military track record. Their movement rate and the amount of troops they manage to field in general has always been stunning. I still blame them as the reason why Ibladesh vanished; frankly put they were just too good. It's a realm easily underestimated, which will ultimate be a sour mistake for its enemies. I'm not even sure if Caligus + Eponllyn + Armonia can win against Perdan at the moment...

In short: kudos Perdan.

Thanks Fleugs, I will forward this to Perdan, as this deserves to be seen by everyone there. :)
We all put a lot off effort, RP and love into it in order to prevail against three realms.
I guess community approves that a lot since we have gotten a large influx of palyers (we have now more chars than Sirion).

However, from some rumours going around, I think EC will become nothing better than CE/Atamara.
Some RPs and IC char behaviours change like nothing, just because players can't take it to be not able to win.
And then IC or long RPed hostilities suddenly get thrown away.
And then I see RP medals at such people's accounts.
Well, that's my personal frustration, but I guess nothing you can do against it.
Thank you again!