Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 27095 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Reply #15: April 29, 2013, 07:18:53 PM »
To put what Lavigna said a bit more succinctly, we're not going to rule on things that aren't the subject of the complaint, so this inquiry will be about the Facebook post only, and the ruling is going to turn on whether we decide that we have both the responsibility and the jurisdiction to act. There are at least 3-4 Magistrates that are likely to say no to one or both of those questions, so I would guess that's where we're headed.

There is a bit of a pattern here though with this complaint and others. Regardless of how we decide to treat this matter, I would advise that Woelfy carefully consider how he chooses to interact with other players of this game in the future, particularly players of characters with whom his characters do not get along. There is a very nasty, personal and vicious tone that seems to be present whenever we end up dealing with Woelfy in this Courthouse; I don't like it, and I don't think it has a place in this community.

Bottom line Woelfy, this case aside, I do not want to see you in here again over issues of being civil to another player. I understand that it takes two to tango, but the consistent factor so far is you, not the players you get into fights with. There are ways to disagree with other players and defend yourself that don't involve over the top nastiness, so learn to rein it in. Consider this a warning that is separate from whatever we decide about this specific incident.