Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 27016 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Reply #15: April 29, 2013, 08:02:56 PM »
There is a bit of a pattern here though with this complaint and others. Regardless of how we decide to treat this matter, I would advise that Woelfy carefully consider how he chooses to interact with other players of this game in the future, particularly players of characters with whom his characters do not get along. There is a very nasty, personal and vicious tone that seems to be present whenever we end up dealing with Woelfy in this Courthouse; I don't like it, and I don't think it has a place in this community.

An advice along these lines is all I hoped to expect from this. In no way do I think Kyle should be punished at this point, certainly with the evidence provided. As I wrote in my previous post.

I disagree with the tango argument, though, unless Kyle can provide something that shows I have been disrespectful to him in a way remotely similar to the facebook post. When I reacted on facebook I didn't even realise Kyle was Guile's player, it was only afterwards (when Skarxion added 'Jaeger sucks', and when I got Kyle's message). I would have reacted with QQ on anyone's post phrased in the way he did, more as a taunt to entice him to prove his point (because the initial post was very vague). I thought that was more than clear because of the question I added right after ('Any concrete examples you want to see discussed?').