Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 27186 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Reply #15: May 02, 2013, 04:44:15 PM »
Do you have a case?
Shizzle said "lets put it behind". Woelfy said "Reporting it, when it is something so childish, seems a waste of the magistrates time."
They don't want to go ahead with this also Woelfy delete his char and his email account therefore deleting all and every evidence.

As I believe I have made clear, I do not regard this as a waste of time. Setting a standard of civility between players and maintaining a friendly atmosphere in this game are important goals. Again, I'm not advocating for locking Woelfy's account here, I simply do not find it acceptable to tell another player to go !@#$ himself. A warning will suffice to set a precedent to that effect.

I think the only decent effort to do now is make sure that we have rules that will apply also to legitimate social media groups and I really hope next time something like this happen we will have rules to follow.

I agree, which is why it is doubly important not to drop this case just because some people feel bad for Woelfy. By issuing a ruling, we will provide the community with a precedent that can help to guide players' future decisions on how they interact with other players. And keep in mind that it is entirely possible that the other Magistrates will vote Not Guilty. Vellos and I are just two voices. I haven't heard much at all from the other Magistrates other than Lavigna, who has recused herself from voting.