Author Topic: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP  (Read 27052 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP
« Reply #30: May 09, 2013, 10:25:42 PM »
I asked an appeal on two cases.

How come no one wants to judge upon the first case where Kyle was the complainer?
I asked the case to be re-opened  because i believe there was poor judgement. If Magistrates should decide exclusively upon evidence then anyone can do their job and we should turn this to an open vote.You are also asked to think, judge on your own , see behind evidence and find motives.

You are so focused to the surface that you fail to see everything beneath it.

If you want to actually contribute do re-read both cases and then ask yourselves how evidence worked on both cases.

Also i want the complainer against Kyle to explain what did he mean when he said the following:

"Karel Scherpereel
Holy !@#$, what's with the defensive attitude all the time. Give it a rest. Or QQ"

You said you didn't know who Woelfy is yet here you re asking him what's up with the defensive attitude - all the time- . All the time?

There is a blur here. And also you clearly see that someone is frustrated, you answer with QQ and then you repeat QQ.

QQ is a form of mockery.Sometimes such mockeries are worse than a vulgar insult.

As for the Magistrates :
You had evidence in the first case and you chose to ignore it while at your second decision you demand evidence in order to judge differently.That seems a little odd to me and wakes up a lot of questions.

Either you actually make it your goal to find the rest of those that should be punished for this case or you deal both parties equally.

The job of a Magistrate is to judge, not just punish blindly.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-