Author Topic: Offtopic  (Read 27799 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Offtopic
« Topic Start: April 29, 2013, 11:56:14 PM »

Kyle has been told in a very spectacular way, a Titan message, that OOC insults will not be tolerated. His vitriolic comment is not in isolation but is rather part of a long and growing pattern of bitterness and anger at other players which is now spilling over into increasingly more and more public areas. Kyle is totally unapologetic in virtually every instance. He has not, AFAIK (please correct me if I'm wrong), shown any interest or ability to reconcile with players he dislikes.

I m sorry but when that OOC warning should  have counted  for all Swordfell not just Kyle. He was receiving vitriol himself back then and i can state that because i witnessed some of the ooc harass-msgs .

I insist and will repeat it till the end. That realm was full of crap, i will repeat it as much as i have to.
In that particular case he was also harassed if no one noticed , in fact he is the complainer.

Do we really want to look into that complain? His complain was even called childish but suddenly this one is not?
And i repeat Swordfell is not worth mentioning here.Read my comment in that thread as well, that realm should have received a bomb back then  or renamed to Swordfail.

This is one sided in so many levels.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-