Author Topic: Offtopic  (Read 27749 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Offtopic
« Reply #60: May 11, 2013, 07:54:28 AM »
He isn't. He was involved in yet another case earlier involving an alleged realm merger, and he and the others involved were cleared of wrong doing then. http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3396.0.html

I understand that some people feel bad for Kyle, but I haven't yet heard any arguments or seen any evidence that really makes me reconsider my position on this case. Why should we in effect rule that it is OK to tell another player to go !@#$ himself?
Why should you rule that if somebody is harassed successfully as the point of most bullies/harassers is to get a rise out of the other person, they get punished? My personal opinion is that the case should have ended without a verdict like previous cases where both parties were satisfied. Basically my preference is for the verdict to be revoked without their being one at all. Woelfy thought Sky was one of his harassers and overreacted due to his harassment, Sky understood that later on and clarified, Woelfy apologized, Sky accepted it, then the Magistrates said !@#$ precedent we are doing a verdict anyways.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton