Author Topic: Barony of Makar these days?  (Read 31074 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Barony of Makar these days?
« Reply #15: May 10, 2013, 01:41:29 AM »
That made me chuckle, considering that Kerwin is partly to blame for their destruction.

Kerwin had nothing to do with Heorot. He was simply a Knight in a rural region of the Duchy that seceded to form it and all of a sudden I logged in one day "Welcome to Heorot!" So, I don't think that reason holds up very well. Why wasn't Rielston warring BoM before that, then?

Then again, every seems to have some weird obsession with Kerwin for some reason.

What is the deal with Lyonesse and Rieleston? Any good? Heorot was dead in the water then? It is a shame indeed since it sounded fun on wiki. The first two I mentioned don't even really have a wiki-presence yet.

Lyonesse has some interesting things going on I know of. It is indeed small though.

Rieleston is a toxic pit of OOC friends who all empower each other and make no attempt to play the game IC. Every argument or point of conflict turns immediately into an OOC dispute with those players.

Technically, the problem with Atarmara is that once the Empire has won the Empire almost sort of is Atamara at that point. Im curious how that will all turn out.

Oh, it's worse than you think: every realm on the island is allied with the Cagilan Empire except for Darka and the (soon) dead Heorot. BoM is not technically, but I'm sure of their stance now given they are helping Rieleston and Minas Leon take down Heorot so they may as well be considered a part of it too.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)