Author Topic: And the award for best heroic death goes to....  (Read 6933 times)

wraith

• Knight
  • Da Hadez Family
    • View Profile
Yeah.. Ouch. She looked so guilty that morning. I just had to laugh as she's a bit accident prone in real life too.

Now I'm thinking about it R'Guard Da Hadez death was a beautiful stroke of luck.

I'd been building a three-year story hidden across the rp's of three characters and numerous wiki entries, all the time evolving in line with in-game events. It was a bit like juggling cats but was going to plan.

But the end of the story pretty much required that I rp'ed R'Guard's death fighting undead at the foot of Darka's holy volcano.

The day he arrived there.. slain by an undead horde.

Perfect.

I think only one or maybe two people managed to piece together the whole story but the creation was enough fun in itself. The meat of it is still there in the Da Hadez family wiki pages if you read between the lines (and, literally, know your Norse mythology backwards).
"There are 11 kinds of people in the world; those who do not understand binary, those who think they understand binary and those who understand endianness."