Author Topic: 101 Ways to Destabalize the Northern Astroist Federation  (Read 80056 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You would think that Mordaunt was finished souring people against the the church, but then on trial he proceeded to claim that oaths of fealty to the king meant nothing, and that the laws of the realm did not apply to someone so high up in the church-this caused your "I'm a simple solider(probably people who didn't have as much time to put in the game)" character types who normally wouldn't say anything and care nothing for politics to start speaking out(with some nobles saying that "I normally don't do this but...  I'm outraged at the disrespect shown to the king").

That's not what my character said. He said that that his loyalty ultimately lay with the Prophet, and he hadn't broke any laws as Niselur was bound as a theocracy to uphold the words of the Prophet when he called for support for the crusade.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell