Author Topic: 101 Ways to Destabalize the Northern Astroist Federation  (Read 80131 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
She is luring you into a trap.

She's alienating you from your best ally in the Eldership.

My best ally wouldn't put my realm in such a position of vulnerability without even consulting me first.

Had Phantaria called your bluff, and Morek been forced to punish either Phantaria or Niselur-Libero, who'd be backing that D'Hara-Luria Nova peace treaty? Alice just learnt that Morek was still pledging to militarily defend D'Hara if Luria Nova chose to break it, which she was getting ready to do...

Yea, my best ally would put us alone against the forces of Aurvandil, Phantaria (kinda), Saffalore, Falkirk (kinda), and Luria Nova. Totally. My best ally would also totally usurp traditional 'moot territory to place a foreign-backed non-republic on our doorstep. He'd also create a useless tension among the realms of the region, when really what we'd truly need to is bring everyone back together to KO the weakened states of Aurvandil and Falkirk.

But yea, sure, go ahead and claim that...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron