Author Topic: Propogandize Me  (Read 39819 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Propogandize Me
« Topic Start: April 15, 2011, 02:23:00 AM »
Ibladesh is the strongest in the south of the EI and also the richest realm on the continent.

Which means that looting them gives you a LOT more gold!  8)

Ibladesh is winning the war overall but not really gaining anything.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. Ibladesh started out doing OK. But nowhere near as well as they /thought/ they would do. And lately, they have seriously stalled. This past week was pretty bad for them.

Ibladesh's ally Diocese of Aix lost half of its regions to Perdan and rogues.

Half? We had them all the way down to one region: Their capital. They have regained some of it under cover of an Ibby screening force, but those regions are in bad shape, and I doubt they can hold it long. We just defeated yet another Ibladesh army (three in a row now? four?), and the Diocese's mobile CS is down to only about 1K or so.

It is up to you which realm you want to play in. Both north and south are having tones of battles :)

This I can definitely agree with. The whole island is pretty much at war. I don't know how long the north will stay at war. The Sultanate is pretty much swiss cheese now, and Fontan keeps losing battle in their own capital. Once they fall, Westmoor will roll over and beg for mercy. I don't know what will happen then. Sirion can't possibly control all that land, not even after they have reformed Old Rancagua.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.