6 (12.8%)
Enweil
1 (2.1%)
Riombara
27 (57.4%)
Draw
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara  (Read 63776 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: Enweil & Ally vs Riombara
« Reply #150: July 29, 2013, 10:46:08 AM »
Rio never asked AA's help. AA hates Enweil and luvs Rio and entered to war without being asked to do so...

I doubt it has huge impact on things(directly, but ofcourse there could be some side happenings following), AA is small realm, not bordering with Fronen/Enweil...

So, i guess its about to tie up Fronen forces from participating to war, ofcourse if Fronen sees the light and accepts AA's terms, we would be able to hit Devil itself, Enweil!

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #151: July 29, 2013, 11:12:34 AM »
Of course, the banker may have something to say about that...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #152: July 29, 2013, 12:56:32 PM »
How to make lopsided battles even more fun: join the imperialistic superpower that sits safely in a corner and couldn't possibly ever be really threatened by anyone ever against what is possible the weakest realm on the continent...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153: July 29, 2013, 01:26:10 PM »
How to make lopsided battles even more fun: join the imperialistic superpower that sits safely in a corner and couldn't possibly ever be really threatened by anyone ever against what is possible the weakest realm on the continent...

I'm not 100% sure what above means... But i assume you try to say AA sucks cause it helps Rio, which cant be defeated?... but the end part just doesnt fit on my head... could you please please be more clear? And correct if i was totally wrong with my guess.

-jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #154: July 29, 2013, 01:26:54 PM »
Superman Bob will destroy you all!

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #155: July 29, 2013, 01:33:31 PM »
I'm not 100% sure what above means... But i assume you try to say AA sucks cause it helps Rio, which cant be defeated?... but the end part just doesnt fit on my head... could you please please be more clear? And correct if i was totally wrong with my guess.

-jaune

Enweil is the underdog, sorta. Fight them and you're an imperialistic pig, regardless of their own long imperialistic record, when they were not held back by being the weakest realm on the continent. Also regardless of current diplomatic relations.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #156: July 29, 2013, 03:55:26 PM »
Woot, i am glad things are getting more interesting. I am glad Jaune took over Argy then. Haha. And i am glad i took over to be on his side.

Regardless, i don't think it really matters who helped who. What matters is who are the ones making things more interesting. I have a character in Enweil, and it bore the hell out of me. I mean i can post something and nobody ever replies me. Eventhough i repeatedly spammed everyone - not literally of course.

There are way too many such players nowadays in battlemaster. And i am all out if it were to banish such players. Yeah, including those that jumped on Riombara's ship since they are the one winning the war. Just like what happened to thalmarkins. No offense guys, but that's just how it is... :)

Terises Jr.

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #157: July 29, 2013, 05:29:33 PM »
I have a character in Enweil, and it bore the hell out of me. I mean i can post something and nobody ever replies me. Eventhough i repeatedly spammed everyone - not literally of course.

Come to Fronen.. Fronen is better than Enweil, Ar Agyr, Melhed, and Nothoi in many aspect ..

Situation become more interesting now.. Hope we will be fun.. :)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #158: July 29, 2013, 06:33:37 PM »
Come to Fronen.. Fronen is better than Enweil, Ar Agyr, Melhed, and Nothoi in many aspect ..

What aspects are those?

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #159: July 29, 2013, 07:07:00 PM »
What aspects are those?

You and your difficult questions.   ;)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #160: July 29, 2013, 08:07:07 PM »
Velax, are you in Beluaterra now? I thought you were in Cathay?

Vonyx

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #161: July 29, 2013, 10:37:31 PM »
Goddammit Fronen, stop sending infiltrators against me! ;D

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #162: July 30, 2013, 04:16:53 AM »
Whether Fronen is better than other realms depends on what you're looking for. It doesn't have many RP messages but the realm is set for lots of fighting both now and in the future.But, this thread is about the southern war. If people want to hear more about it let's move it to another thread.

With Ar Agyr's demand that Fronen let them send troops through their lands the war might drag most of the north into it. Of course, that bodes poorly for Enweil if Fronen has to pull their troops back...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163: July 30, 2013, 04:53:22 AM »
Bode poorly for Enweil? Oh darn. How horrible. Bad Ar Agyr. ::)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #164: July 30, 2013, 05:07:21 AM »
Bode poorly for Enweil? Oh darn. How horrible. Bad Ar Agyr. ::)
heh, yeah bad Ar Agyr.. probably drawing the entire north into a war with their demands that Fronen let them pass through their lands instead of hopping on boats.