Author Topic: He\'s threatened to have characters fined for inactivity.  (Read 11604 times)

Fanofgaming

• Peasant
    • View Profile
The fact that nobody is being fined yet is the reason for which I am not requesting that any disciplinary action be taken. Again, this argument is about whether or not you can do what Magnus has threatened to do. Although you may have explained his actions, he has not yet withdrawn his threat, and just because you say that he would not be fining characters for inactivity does not make it true. As I recall, the harshest punishments are said to be reserved for players who attempt to "weasel around" the inalienable rights.

Penchant, what I got from his explanations is essentially "I'll fine you, but then I might un-fine you if I like your explanation." To quote Stabbity's second OOC message, "If there is ever an incident where Magnus pushes for punishment on somepony, and they shoot me an OOC note saying "hay I haven't been on because of xyz" I'll let it slide." The implication that I am receiving is not that there is an overwhelming desire to defend the IRs, but rather that Stabbity does not see what his character threatened to do as a breach of them in the first place and that only by the generous grace of Stabbity will some poor character be saved from monetary discipline. I'm not expecting Stabbity to agree with me on anything here, really, and that is exactly why I have brought this argument here.