Author Topic: Appealing a Titan decision  (Read 14292 times)

Mayhem

Re: Appealing a Titan decision
« Topic Start: May 29, 2013, 12:50:50 AM »
"Your complaint titled "About my Punishment" has been rejected. The reason for this rejection is: If you wish clarification on a Titan ruling, send an email to Tom. Please do not use the Titan reporting system as a means to communicate with the Titans. The character in question (Kas) has already been stripped from their positions. No action is required on the part of the player."

I have three characthers and all of them suffered consequences.

Hey bro, you there that gave me punishment, reply me in game and I will leave you alone, will start to worship you if you want bro. if you want to harm my player, just say bro, you are the administrator of this game. Well hope you not delete me.

I am here asking to you to have some goodsense and quickly hit your hammer of justice on those who want to make the game more attractive. I believe my friends that have seen my characther (Kas, Auril, Luciferase) actions agree that I make the game more interesting.

Also I roleplayed to provoke hatred feelings, this was my intention... But I was not racist at all.

I would like to thank everyone who post their opinion here. Going against or not, your voice matters and I thank you for that.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 12:52:31 AM by Mayhem »