Author Topic: Takeover breakdown  (Read 1834 times)

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Takeover breakdown
« Topic Start: May 30, 2013, 02:46:19 PM »
---
there ought to be an in-character way to determine which nobles are doing which things during a takeover. Some TO actions announce to the region but others do not. I don't think it's necessary to broadcast to the region but it should be possible to determine who did (approximately) how much if you're the General or marshal.

Or maybe when the TO is complete the game could just do a breakdown of who contributed what. Because I don't care about people logging in every turn but we have had issues in the past where a suspected spy wasn't doing anything for a TO and we were able to figure that out just by comparing the average number of TO reports that were issued for him to other people - but that was easy because it was zero in his case.

It is a gamey issue but unfortunately part of the game is keeping track of who is doing what ... up to a point.
---

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Takeover breakdown
« Reply #1: May 30, 2013, 02:52:25 PM »
If you want to make a feature request, please follow the Feature Request Guidelines.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 30, 2013, 05:42:39 PM »
It got moved here from another thread I believe so he did not intend it to be out if format per say it was simply not meant as a formal feature request.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 06, 2013, 12:37:14 AM »
I was asked to move it here, so I did. If you don't want to read it because I didn't submit a type 27 feature request form, it won't bother me any.