Author Topic: What does Atamara need to happen?  (Read 32493 times)

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: What does Atamara need to happen?
« Reply #15: June 01, 2013, 04:31:47 PM »
You are wrong, CE got gigantic mostly in this war, they even changed their name to Mighty Cagila Empire , as Empire was not enough :P
Also the reason CE AND Tara became huge, was indeed due to Darka. This is the only reason you can actually blame them for.For helping realms grow, and others die.That was in the past though.

Darka was always huge yes, but they never started personal wars, they were neutral and this is why it remained huge.Ever crossed your mind why they never received beating?Due to the mercenary status of the realm and the fact realms were actually signing contracts non stop with them in the past.

Also don't speak about CE without mentioning Tara.They are practically the same realm.Do the math.

And i am asking you.Let's say Darka breaks in pieces due to the war with CE, which means CE will actually put leaders in the new formed realms and control North as well.What then?

If you accuse them of being a stagnation to the Continent then you must have an idea of what their downfall would create and make Atamara better.Do enlighten us what that would be.

I am not saying that Darka will fall; my entire point is that they will most likely never fall. The Cagilian alliance is built on trust, which if fragile, where as Darka's power is built on a geographically favourable position, which will always exist. This makes the CA more susceptible to change than Darka.