Author Topic: What does Atamara need to happen?  (Read 32510 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: What does Atamara need to happen?
« Reply #60: June 02, 2013, 08:10:15 PM »
Do you really think that no one is going to correct you on statements like this?  Arturius and his supporters pressured Kerwin to get tough with Darka regarding their stance on Talerium.  Kerwin is the one who suggested attacking Darka in a  suicide move that was shot down by Arturius before Elroy sent the information to his fellow members of the Darkanism faith.

Kerwin was a poor diplomat and weak, arrogant leader...that is why we Rieleston folks got tired of Eston...not some OOC conspiracy.

That simply isn't true at all. You like to come on here and act arrogant and insult me and my characters and then disappear whenever I ask you to clarify or challenge the crap you spew out. Literally I think the only posts you have on this forum are ones where you try to attack me and call me a liar. It needs to stop.

Kerwin was not a poor diplomat. He essentially put together the northern alliance and even brought in Carelia--not an easy task. He wasn't weak either. He commanded quite a lot of power. The only reason the Rieleston secession even succeeded was because they did it in the waning days of the Kingdom and while it was being invaded by the Cagilans/Tarans. Otherwise it would've been squashed.

But, yes, he was arrogant! That is how I always played him. He was a King, after all. Kale is the opposite, much more level headed and calm.

Arturius INSISTED many times that we violate Darka's trust and move through through regions to attack Talerium without Darka's permission. Kerwin refused to let him do so. Arturius even took troops and tried to do so anyways a couple of times. Luka was constantly reprimanding him for it.

Arturius always held a grudge against Kerwin for NOT trying to retake Massillion and for allying with them. Yeah, Kerwin would have liked to one day see Massillion returned, but it was never something that was considered within the context of the war against the Cagilans. It was an idea for a post-Cagilan dominated Atamara.

Kerwin was close with Kostaja, they were friends and they butted heads sometimes. Mostly because Kerwin spent the better part of two years trying to convince Kostaja every single day to turn on Talerium, and he wouldn't. But Kerwin never sought to attack Darka. Eston would've lost that fight anyways.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 08:12:36 PM by Perth »
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)