Author Topic: What does Atamara need to happen?  (Read 32521 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: What does Atamara need to happen?
« Reply #60: June 02, 2013, 10:01:09 PM »
Yes, Kerwin and KK had love/hate relationship... there was times when i thought "screw this Cagilan war, i will side with Tallies to make Kerwin shut up about attacking Talerium!"

Relations with Talerium, are propably not as close as they were with Eston, but they were easier. Talerium is much more "stable" and you can trust them, same was not with Kerwin and Eston, things happened fast without too much consulting... and even when consulting, our sayings were ignored...

But i guess RL cultures strike here as well, i have noticed on this game how diffrent people see treaties. Everything needs to be put in paper, or it will be abused, contracts are left with loopholes etc. Some rulers are just easier to talk and agree and even disagree. Example Ottar, we are close to hatred with our realms, but still i have no doubts that if i would get cease fire with Ottar that it would be kept by him at any cost... but if same would happen example with Duke Silvefire... it would not surprice me at all to see their armies march on our lands at next campaign with some awesome excuse.

-jaune
~Violence is always an option!~