Author Topic: What does Atamara need to happen?  (Read 32552 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: What does Atamara need to happen?
« Reply #60: June 03, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »
Perth,

You realize that in defending Kerwin you just contradicted your own statement about Arturius and Rieleston wanting to attack Darka, don't you?  Wanting to move through their lands and being upset over the loss of Massillion (considering the history of the cost of getting that duchy back after the secession by the Black Duke) is entirely different than wanting to attack Darka...which was a suggestion made by Kerwin to the realm council at one point in the war.

No. That was one example of Arturius' continuous push to escalate and fray relations with Darka. Another would be when he declared he would not allow any Darkan army to march through his duchy to attack Coria. Arturius wanted war with Darka, plain and simple. He didn't like them and didn't trust them.

Elroy was not on the realm council, so anything you think you know about what Kerwin said there has to be second hand information and second hand information from people to disliked Kerwin, at that. I honestly have no recollection of Kerwin ever proposing to attack Darka... that just doesn't make sense. Kerwin wanted to defeat the Cagilans more than anything else and it would have been impossible to do without Darka. Eston and Darka were the Northern Alliance.

I do mostly post to correct the blatant misinformation you spread about Rieleston and the players of that realm...which you seem to do every chance you get.  You stop, and I will stop...pretty simple and far from arrogant.  The issues in game don't bother me one bit...I just see you and a couple of other players post insults or incorrect statements (like this issue to try and advance an IC agenda such as getting Darka to distrust Rieleston in an OOC forum) about certain realms, players, or religions, and when I have free moments in my life, I respond...when I don't have time, I don't feel compelled to satisfy someone else with a response that clearly won't be met with reason anyway.

I don't spread "misinformation." You don't correct anything with reasonable arguments, you just come on here and say "Perth is a liar anything he says is wrong and how I say it happened, happened." It's insulting and just plain inflammatory. You seem to have this obsession that I'm out to get all the people in Rieleston--I'm not. Yes, I think they play the game in a terribly OOC, old boys club sort of way and I express my opinion about that. But I am in no way out to get them or turn anyone against them on the forums. You're the one who's sole purpose on this forum seems to be to color me in a bad light.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)