Author Topic: Fane  (Read 68600 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fane
« Reply #195: June 26, 2013, 08:34:16 AM »
As one of the little here with insights to northern and southern military aspects, I'd say you compare here apples with bananas. (You can choose what Sirion is ;))

Sirion has fought (and won) valliantly in a 5 vs 1 war, I was there, in Sirion.
But you can't compare Sirion to any other realm due to two factors: a) defensive advantage due their long line of walls at the Sirion river and b) a huge amount of ressources.

Even if it seems that it sounds so special and unfair to some, but the only way to defeat Sirion is to hit it with more than 1 realm, since you will need to attack it on multiple fronts and Sirion, even if only limited to the lands behind Sirion river, is BIG.
No sane realm would attack Sirion alone.

Sirion's army now is a terrible but powerful beast to tame, but on defensive, including their wall lines and their excellent ranged units, Sirion is not to be defeated. This must be admitted here in all honesty.
Even a mediocre general would do not bad with such defensive capabilities if he just knew to move along the line when needed (well I did bad for some, as I was the first to leave those walls - chaarge! - hehe ;)).

Sirion's ressources + defensive advantage is something that no other realm has and therefore it is very "brave" (be cautious: irony) to say "it's your turn now" to any other realm on EC.

Sirion and all other realms on EC simply play in a different league - now more than ever before of course - and I always wonder, when some Sirion players still speak about "vengeance" and "you should suffer the same", when that only means that they lower this way their own realm's status to the other realms.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:38:08 AM by Atanamir »