Author Topic: Aurvandil  (Read 83744 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Aurvandil
« Reply #90: July 03, 2013, 12:42:52 PM »
I didn't say that it was totally legit. Indeed, I suspect that these other players are Mendicant's OOC buddies, and that they ragequit because he got caught.

However, based on my experience with multicheaters, typically, if you catch one and lock most of his accounts, but miss (or deliberately leave) a few, they continue playing the others, using them to continue trying to achieve whatever goals they have, and even create new alts to replace the ones they lost. This tells me that these accounts were, in all likelihood, not actually other Mendicant multis.

Not being Mendicant's doesn't mean they aren't multies either. Wouldn't surprise me if Mendicant's OOC buddies were in on it, and also cheating themselves.

I think what everyone here would like is that these accounts be investigated. Sure, someone MAY have a LOT of OOC buddies. And sure, they may all tire at about the same time. But even OOC buddies would not stick around for the exact same amount of time.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron