Author Topic: the cult of Bloodmoon  (Read 13096 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: the cult of Bloodmoon
« Topic Start: April 15, 2011, 02:43:26 PM »
There is a guild house in Vakreno heaps right now, miles away from everything. I would like to say this, though cult of Bloodmoon may be accepted by Sanguis Astroism, it is not an Astroist only guild.

The original concept behind 'Bloodmoon' was to make something for and from the world of Dwilight and not so much from the people who colonized it. I noticed that we interacted with gods and stars and swords and kings, but there was nothing to show us how Dwilight interacts with us. The Bloodmoon fruit is a long the lines of 'Peyote' or Ayhuasca use in real life. I don't do drugs in real life, but have always been interested in reading about them. Bloodmoon is merely the voice of the land of Dwilight, it is not god, it is merely a tool for men to commune with the universe.

The concept of Bloodmoon fruit is taken from eating Betel nuts, I currently live in Asia and they chew an awful lot of betel nut, I took the betel nut and infused it with peyote.

So basically the Bloodmoon fruit acts as a roleplay vehicle for people to open up new frontiers that normally wouldn't be logical or doable. Does it actually open up a new realm? Does it actually allow one to see the future? Does it affect the outcome of battles and the destinies of men? Who knows, we won't know until enough people study it, eat it and join the cult of bloodmoon.

We live lives in beautiful lies...