Author Topic: New religion idea for Dwilight: Agrarian Faith of the Ancestors (working title)  (Read 22661 times)

Tiridia

• Knight
    • View Profile
I really hope you continue on this but its of course your decision. Two things, you don't need that much credibility as you could simply request a lordship to found a religion, I have seen it done before IIRC, and I doubt Niselur could just come up with a new religion if it needed one. Your ideas might not be perfect, but they are good and I hope you continue on with this.

It's IRL mostly that gets on the way. Right now I just do not have the time to spare on promoting it as it should be. Founding something like this in such circumstances might turn out to be a lonely road for quite some while. Still, who knows, when and if the situation changes, I might return to the concept. Right now though all I have time to do is pretty much sitting at the academy and training. Not very interactive and exciting, I know, but it is at least manageable.

If anyone feels like founding a new religion and wants to use this concept or bits and pieces of it, it's quite fine with me. Heck, if it were to happen in Luria, I would have my character be the first humble follower and do what I could to support the head honcho.