Author Topic: Inappropriate naming of militia and recruitment centers in Akesh Temple  (Read 5700 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
The Titans have pretty much ceded jurisdiction these days to the Magistrates on everything but the SMA reports and multis. The tools they have aren't really significantly better than those available to the Magistrates in cases like this: basically, they'd have to ask the Devs.

This should be reported to the Magistrates if you feel that it needs reporting; the current Lord may not be the one who originally placed them as militia, but he's the one responsible for them now.

The thing about this is that we can't directly do anything about it either. Our relationship with the Devs is not defined in an official sense, whereas it's always been my impression that the Titans work rather closely with them. Actually I've generally suspected that the Titans are Devs for the most part, but that's just an unsubstantiated hunch. One or two of the Magistrates happen to be Devs, but it's not entirely clear what we can or should ask them to do. I suppose anything, supposing it's in our power to ask anything of them in the first place - Are you saying that it is?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 05:08:24 AM by Geronus »