Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 63807 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #120: December 18, 2013, 10:35:34 PM »
Like when Nivemus got once a Anti-Sirion ruler and Erik wrote me that he will replace the realm?!

Here I'm speaking as player, not speaking as Erik. I would like to spend my days surrounded by Priestesses too, but I'm not Erik at all  :(

While I can agree with you and with Indirik in some points, I like to see how the players at last can chose if they want to play in a block with small allied realms or in the north, still inside a great realm. The problem is when you try to force EVERYONE to play this way. IC, there's a lot of reasons for it and even when we don't have, it's easy to create it just for the pleasure to have an OOC plan going on IC. That's ok... I don't play this game with fear to lose my realm or my regions, even when it affect the player base, 'cause nor everyone is like me... some people just leave when they lose what they worked for.

You can have another excuses, but attract new players!? I doubt. As I said, you can have 1000 new realms, but 1000 new players because of that!? Sorry, I doubt. In fact, every plan we had to divide Sirion will be postponed because of the war against Perdan. And if Perdan take and make new realms by the force, Sirion will want to grow there once again... and instead of have new realms, we will continue doing what we always did instead of have the possibility of something new. Then, if that's the plan, I doubt it will be successful in the north as it was in the south. You can harm Sirion, but you cannot destroy or change the old players in power, so you cannot change the mindset by the force... we still remember some bad results with players leaving in rage when it happens.

And please, it's not personal at all. I'm just sharing my visions and opinions. I even tried to make my way inside Perdan, but Atanamir failed with Erik and I'm not ready to pause/delete my chars in Sirion to start one in the south.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!