Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 63796 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #165: January 22, 2014, 12:37:50 AM »
I would like to see more realms too, but with the same model we have in the south now!? No, thanks.

I still doubt that Sirion can be utterly destroyed. Maybe you can find a way to take Oligarch, Krimml... maybe Karbala. However, any realm built in these lands will have to face Sirion at some point. It's different, however, if Sirion decide to give the regions to the formation of a new realm. But just give it to let Perdan have another puppet!? Or even to Sirion have a puppet!? Again... no, thanks.

There's a difference when you decide to build something new and when you just want to spread your power with your puppets. I will support new realms for new people... but if I need to give it to the same old people with the same old interests, I prefer to stay with Sirion as it is instead of have another Perleone or another Fallangard.

The speech to unite humanity against an elven kingdom can be very cute, but no human is so stupid and retarded enough to think that soon they will not be trying to rip the heads of each other again. Also, if they don't want to rip these heads, we don't need to have many small realms... no if they are designed to act as just one. To act like this it's better to have a huge realm like Sirion. At least we have less risk of deceiving other players with different names and flags when in truth they are all in the same basket following the same leader. And even worse... without any real power to leave their alliance and fight against the "masters".

You will never see a ruler creating a colony greater than his own kingdom (look at Perdan and its puppets). Reason is simple: they are expendable and will always be a good resource when the war far from the borders is impractical. You take them and turn them into another puppet indefinitely.

I would like to see more realms? Yes.
Following this model? Never.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:55:46 AM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!