Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 63454 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #90: December 13, 2013, 08:09:17 AM »
Following Caligus' surrender announcement on the ruler's channel a few days ago, rumour has it that Perdan & Co. have offered Caligus some exceptionally humiliating terms. I am still trying to get a copy of them IC, so I don't really know myself yet. It wouldn't surprise me, though.

It's a shame, really. We had a brief conversation on the ruler's channel about two or three months ago about how war on the EC has become not so much fun. It's things like this, really, that cause it. War to annihilation, humiliating surrender terms, and pile-on wars like Perdan/Fallangard/Perleone going after Caligus. Sure, Sirion stepped in to help Caligus, but even so the results were mostly foreordained. There's no way Caligus/Sirion were going to be able to stand up to the trio of enemies. Eponllyn joining in to help Caligus (even if we wanted to) would have been suicide.

I wonder if Perdan will intervene in a possibly-soon-to-be-starting Perleone v. Eponllyn war. It's the general assumption that they will. If so, expect Eponllyn to be quickly crushed.
Yes, it is a shame that this should happen. Well, almost in every realm I joined, there is sort of many realms-to-one realm war. Either we are in the one realm or many realms side. Maybe we can think of giving incentives(in-game advantage) to those realms who joined the war to balance the war out? Good idea, don't you think?  8)

Back to EC. You know, there are some realms in the north that dont like Perdan, maybe Eponlynn can improve further the relations with the north?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)