Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 267673 times)

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Gretchew changes allegiance to D'Hara, I wonder if it is a practical move, to prevent Terran from being overrun by the alliance.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Gretchew changes allegiance to D'Hara, I wonder if it is a practical move, to prevent Terran from being overrun by the alliance.

Precursor to Saffalore going over next I'm sure. Then Terran can once again achieve their manifest destiny of being a single-region realm.

Hope they don't think D'Hara's gonna give it back once we get bored and go home.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Clans are not, by themselves, against the rules or bad for the game.
I didn't say they were, I did say that just because a bunch of people join from a different game join because they were recruited to the game by that other games forums, doesn't make them a clan.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Its going to be a tough fight, fighting Astrum's army.  I do hope Asylon is working away at the south.

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Its going to be a tough fight, fighting Astrum's army.  I do hope Asylon is working away at the south.

We are about to cross into Astrum land, and we are known to put the torch to anything that we wont claim as our spoils of war... I guess that qualifies as "Working away" ;).

Unless a 2nd Astrum army appears and fights us off =)
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Man, Kale is fed up with people trying to keep him out of the Chateau.

Chateau Saffalore is becoming like the most hotly/politically contested places in all of Dwilight.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Chateau Saffalore is an outlet for all the political frustration to air out. The city has little value per se. Too bad you want it!  :P
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Man, Kale is fed up with people trying to keep him out of the Chateau.

Chateau Saffalore is becoming like the most hotly/politically contested places in all of Dwilight.

*whistles innocently* I wonder who let that one out of the bag...
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Looting Reported   (7 hours, 13 minutes ago)
message to all nobles of Niselur
Astrum forces are killing, raping and burning in Jorradith!

So much for the nobility of the crusade.  My character and I personally find these actions offensive, especially when the crusade is called to protect the faithful.  The people defending these actions even worse.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
So much for the nobility of the crusade.  My character and I personally find these actions offensive, especially when the crusade is called to protect the faithful.  The people defending these actions even worse.

Two things:

One, that was one instance out of a number of different looting options used. Kihallin was unspecific when he told us to loot, and someone evidently got a little over zealous. It shouldn't happen again though, as Sergio has ordered us not to go on any more killing sprees from now on.

Two, it's just a game. If you are personally taking offense to what's happening in the game, I advise you to take a step back, take a deep breath, and remind yourself that we're all friends here regardless of what's going on between our characters  :)

Now, back to the propaganda! Astrum didn't start this, but as we always have we'll make every effort to finish it, and that means taking down our enemies. If you object to our efforts to take you down, you probably shouldn't have gone to war. What were you expecting?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Nerf swords at 10 paces?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile

Cato

• Peasant
    • View Profile
No more killing sprees in Jorradith? Rebec is going to be terribly disappointed. He would love to put Jorradith to the torch  ;D.

Sarwell

• Knight
    • View Profile

Of course it is! Scummy politics all around. Classic move, that one. Going up to a bigger realm and begging them to absorb you if they promise to give you your positions back.
Sarwell Family - Alna (Phantaria), Rosnan (Ohnar West), Julian (Strombran)
New female characters start with an extra 10% skill in cooking and in cleaning.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Of course it is! Scummy politics all around. Classic move, that one. Going up to a bigger realm and begging them to absorb you if they promise to give you your positions back.

Give them their positions back? Why on earth would we care to do that...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron