Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 267896 times)

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
We are just too cool!  :)
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Why is it difficult to fight Astrum/Corsanctum? Astrum has 39 nobles, Corsanctum has 13 (total of 52). FR has 14, Asylon has 35, Niselur has 17 (total of 66). Granted, Asylon has a pretty lengthly refit line, but so does Corsanctum...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Astrum has better recruitment centers. Better economy, lots of nobles and their kingdom has both island and mainland region. The recruitment centers make the biggest difference though and thats one of the bonuses of having a strong economy for such a long time.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 03:10:20 PM by Glaumring the Fox »
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Why is it difficult to fight Astrum/Corsanctum?
The Stars are on our side. ;D
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Our Marshals needs to learn to avoid stupid battles and adopt the "hit and run" strategy... or gather Niselur/Asylon/FR with coordinated attacks.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Zakilevo

Yet again, Astrum and Corsanctum prevail!

Also, why don't you lead Asylon, Eduardo?  8)

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Actually mostly Astum. Corsanctum did not do much. Good to see some reaction after being ignored for so long.
So many wounded and captured at Duil and then again at Walefishire. This is harasment.
Good thing I learned to run.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 10:47:34 PM by mikm »

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Yet again, Astrum and Corsanctum prevail!

Because King Grimrog is still loved by the majority of his realm, Eduardo is doing a fine job as High Magistrate though.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Why is it difficult to fight Astrum/Corsanctum? Astrum has 39 nobles, Corsanctum has 13 (total of 52). FR has 14, Asylon has 35, Niselur has 17 (total of 66). Granted, Asylon has a pretty lengthly refit line, but so does Corsanctum...
The same geographic features that make Niselur easier to defend, also make it harder to link up armies with.  You are looking at a 48 hour trip to get through the mountains, and you have to have the food with your army as well.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Nah... just doing my part. I's a way to lead when you're Duke, Judge and have access to the Military Channel.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Well this war is turning out better than I expected. With LN attacking D'Hara Morek is freed up to hammer LE. Once they do that they can go west... maybe can't make it to Darfix, but certainly they can make it to Eidulb and some of the other frontiers. This war might change from being a loss for the theocracies to a really nasty stalemate.

And who knows, maybe with some clever strategy they can even win?

Now back to my usual business of corrupting the minds of FR's nobility...
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
So many wounded and captured at Duil and then again at Walefishire. This is harasment.
Good thing I learned to run.

It's not harassment when you're in OUR lands. You better learn to run a little faster.  ;)

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
Actually mostly Astum. Corsanctum did not do much.

That's mean, but sadly true.. We got 4 new nobles that will join in the next campaign, and if I dont go suiciding people again, Corsanctum will offer more than 2k cs   ;)
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Gustav Kuriga

Doesn't help our side that I just didn't have the time nor the will to continue governing Golden Farrow... god that is the most stressful position I've ever occupied, the food demands are insane.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
I know that Perdan city takes up around 1k bushels per week.. I cant imagine feeding a city of a similar size in Dwilight, that's why townslands are the ebst  :D
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words