Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 267670 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Yeah Gustav was like my pitbull I loved to see him bite! Hope he comes back I was looking to possibly hand over the Farronites to him.

lol, I think we'd get him out of office pretty fast.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
lol, I think we'd get him out of office pretty fast.

What, you and Hollaback Feylonius? You guys seriously overestimate your influence; er'body loves Gustav.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
You guys seriously overestimate your influence;
In my experience, the vast majority of the players overestimate the amount of influence they have on any given situation.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Aurvandil is defeated. You might see us as neutrals in your great war, but it is certainly worth noticing.  ;D
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
Are there still plans for a colony in former Aurvandil land?
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
It was suggested, but ultimately shot down. It could still happen, but not for awhile.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Are there still plans for a colony in former Aurvandil land?
A gold-farm realm was not desirable.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
So I'm interested about the Northern war, or the LN-DHara war, what's the news? Who seems to be winning?

Zakilevo

So I'm interested about the Northern war, or the LN-DHara war, what's the news? Who seems to be winning?

Northern War: Astrum is winning.

LN-D'Hara: Looks like LN is winning but not by much.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Astrum recovered in the Northern war? hmmm that is truely something.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
Astrum was never actually losing in the War though, they just didnt defend their outer regions.
On other related news, Libero Empire is left with one region.
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Astrum did get quite a boost in the noble count thanks to the war.

cenrae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I suspect that's because Terran was destroyed and a few others moved from one realm to another.
Kye Family: Khari (Farronite Republic), Kalidor (Tara), Astridicus (Astrum)

Zakilevo

I suspect that's because Terran was destroyed and a few others moved from one realm to another.

We got 4 or so from Terran 1 ~ 2 from FR but many older players actually joined us out of nowhere. We only got 1 ~ 2 new players unfortunately.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Newsflash! The war is still going on... How many months now? The Farronites have wobbled around torn between their attachments to the theocracies and the side of freedom. Niselur has basically gone silent, their king turned invalid in some battle. The only kingdom really still involved is Asylon and we are just being Asylon fighting the war for the sake of fighting instead of sitting around. We are still all very active and enjoying ourselves and basically fighting our own little war in our own little corner of the map. Astrum is putting up a good fight I hope they continue to do so until some sort of peace is forged or total victory for either side is declared. Either way the war is still on and its still fun.
We live lives in beautiful lies...