Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 267894 times)

cenrae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I could make it real interesting and put 95% of the Farronite Republic into Asylon...pull a Kabrinski.
Kye Family: Khari (Farronite Republic), Kalidor (Tara), Astridicus (Astrum)

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
...total victory for either side is declared.
Give us a spectacle. Give us total war to the end!

People called this the great war, lets make sure this war will be remembered.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Zakilevo

It seems like this war will last for awhile. Everyone has so much gold driving regions to rogue seems to do little.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
They might have enough gold, but do they have enough food? That's the question. Famine will bring down the greatest empires.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
The entire north-west is horribly short on food. Astrum may be doing a bit better than the others. Both Niselur and the Farronites donated food to us.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Give us a spectacle. Give us total war to the end!

People called this the great war, lets make sure this war will be remembered.

Asylon is the only kingdom really capable of fighting. The king of Niselur pulled a pretty lame move in starting a war and then going Awol in the middle of it. And then the Farronites keep changing leaders every week that shift from extreme to extreme, one week they are pro-Asylon and then pro-Astrum. republics are useless when it comes to consistant policy in a war. Over all its enjoyable seeing the dynamics and fighting against Astrum is a good challenge and it is giving good experience to Asylon to wage constant war. I personally hope the war goes on for a lot longer. We will see how things work out.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
What's up with D'este? is he active? he's the king of Niselur currently and i sent him a message two turns ago. no response as of yet.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
He hasn't answered you in two turns? HE MUST BE DEAD!

Seriously, though, give the guy a chance to respond. Maybe he got drunk and skipped the turn with a bad hangover, or something.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
No, I meant King Leopold.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
No, I meant King Leopold.

But Indirik was replying to Lanyon, not you ;)
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Oh!  :o

Indirk probably has me on ignore anyways  :'(

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Yeah, Leopold, man. Not cool.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
What's up with D'este? is he active? he's the king of Niselur currently and i sent him a message two turns ago. no response as of yet.
Love this post. Haha  ;D

Yeah, Leopold, man. Not cool.
What happened to him?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
What happened to him?

He left the game. Again.

This is about the sixth time he's left, and usually it's right in the middle of something really important that he's a central figure in. And usually without any real warning, too.

He's addicted, and a good player, but then he apparently decides he's just spending too much time on BM and more or less quits in a panic, as far as I can tell.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
He started this war and now he's gone. I can't understand how you can stop at such point.