Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 267673 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Of course, you could get FR out of the war and lock in territorial gains without Morek's help, if your leaders wanted to. ;)

Not many people like FR. They made a lot of poor choices.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
We could lock in even more gains by just wiping everyone else out. That's what quite  a few people want to do. Reset north west Dwilight.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
We could lock in even more gains by just wiping everyone else out. That's what quite  a few people want to do. Reset north west Dwilight.

I vote for this
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Hmmm.  Morek an Astrum could split the north between them. :)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile

Not many people like FR. They made a lot of poor choices.

Oh trust me, I'm well aware of that. Hireshmont is ruler to try and fix a few of those poor choices, despite the fact that his election is almost certainly on the list of poor choices, though they really didn't have any good choices.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Reset? More like turn it into bloody wastelands ruled by petty warlords who are sworn to the Vasilif  8)
And by that I mean leave a vast majority of the north as rogue lands

Zakilevo

It is not that we cannot re-expand. It is more like I am not interested in doing that just yet. There are people in the council who are keep asking me why we are not retaking our territories.

To be honest, Niselur is pretty crippled at the moment. They can field what 4-5k these days? After we looted Darfix and Under Darfix, they haven't done much but loot Zereth. Also, they have just been taken care of today I think. Someone just shared a battle report of Zereth and it seems another one of their nobles lie dead. Kas Mayhem was it?

Zakilevo

Reset? More like turn it into bloody wastelands ruled by petty warlords who are sworn to the Vasilif  8)
And by that I mean leave a vast majority of the north as rogue lands

Maybe we can bring back the days of massive rogues. ;)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Kas Mayhem was it?

If true, this should be shared publicly in the church. His death would be a cause of celebration for many.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Maybe we can bring back the days of massive rogues. ;)
Yes please.

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

And people wonder why there are only so few wars

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
And people wonder why there are only so few wars
Most realms are at war right now, the Maroccidens, are, ironically, at peace  :P

Man, Barca sure has grown since joining it  :o
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 12:48:46 PM by Wolfang »

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile

I vote for this

Caerwyn shall rise again!

Most realms are at war right now, the Maroccidens, are, ironically, at peace  :P

Man, Barca sure has grown since joining it  :o

That is for sure! There was ever one point where its existence was in serious doubt, and some people started jumping ship  ???  . It is possible that without Ulitsa, Barca would have starved into oblivion at the lowest point. We had...what? About 2 cities and one or two rurals I think.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Astrum has won many battles but they will not win this war. We are far from done yet.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
That still definitely remains to be seen. With both Niselur and the Farronites practically begging for peace, Asylon will pretty much be on their own. Especially if Corsanctum and/or Morek ever finish with their wars. Corsanctum can make it to Asylon, and Morek can pacify the northern lands, even if Niselur doesn't roll over. An Astrum V. Asylon war would have an obvious, foregone conclusion. Astrum can easily retake their northern lands, and expand and boost their economy, while Asylon has nowhere to expand. The only thing they can do is lose land.

Asylon's only hope would be to find a powerful ally. There's only only player in the west that can muster that kind of power. Inviting them into the war, even if they would do it, and even if it didn't backfire, as they usually do, calling them into the war would bring a whole heapin' helpin' o' hurtin' onto Asylon. All in all, it would be kinda funny to see it.