Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 267669 times)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
All in all, it would be kinda funny to see it.

Definitely would bring a smile to my face.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Asylon's only hope would be to find a powerful ally. There's only only player in the west that can muster that kind of power. Inviting them into the war, even if they would do it, and even if it didn't backfire, as they usually do, calling them into the war would bring a whole heapin' helpin' o' hurtin' onto Asylon. All in all, it would be kinda funny to see it.

*looks to the southwest, shivers as from a cold wind of death*

We do not speak of them.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
That still definitely remains to be seen. With both Niselur and the Farronites practically begging for peace, Asylon will pretty much be on their own. Especially if Corsanctum and/or Morek ever finish with their wars. Corsanctum can make it to Asylon, and Morek can pacify the northern lands, even if Niselur doesn't roll over. An Astrum V. Asylon war would have an obvious, foregone conclusion. Astrum can easily retake their northern lands, and expand and boost their economy, while Asylon has nowhere to expand. The only thing they can do is lose land.

Asylon's only hope would be to find a powerful ally. There's only only player in the west that can muster that kind of power. Inviting them into the war, even if they would do it, and even if it didn't backfire, as they usually do, calling them into the war would bring a whole heapin' helpin' o' hurtin' onto Asylon. All in all, it would be kinda funny to see it.

Things can change in the blink of an eye... One day cock of the wall... Next... Feather duster  ;D
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Zakilevo

Man... It seems people exchange more letters while I am wounded! I have over 100 letters now... waiting for me to read.

I really hope I will recover soon. I am so curious about what happened after the battle of Dunnbrook!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
We chased Asylon home, then sacked Itaufield.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Itaufield is perma sacked.

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That's a bit of an exaggeration. We only looted for a day.

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Just as the Farronite army musters to repel Astrum's forces, Grazne and Knyazes revolt and declare independence. We definitely need more nobles to upkeep the regions while still maintaining a mobile army.

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Astrum has won many battles but they will not win this war. We are far from done yet.

You are far from done yet, this is true. Our victories against Niselur and the Farronite Republic have led to some cocky attitudes among our Astrum nobility. Asylon is still a major threat.

But while you are far from done, you are much farther from winning than you were a week ago. We look forward to you getting farther and farther as the campaign continues.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
That's a bit of an exaggeration. We only looted for a day.

No, I mean it's a !@#$hole to begin with. The only thing the sacking did was confirm what everyone in Asylon already knows about Itaufield. That one region alone has probably been sacked more than Mech Alb.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
You are far from done yet, this is true. Our victories against Niselur and the Farronite Republic have led to some cocky attitudes among our Astrum nobility. Asylon is still a major threat.

But while you are far from done, you are much farther from winning than you were a week ago. We look forward to you getting farther and farther as the campaign continues.

Astrum cocky? I thought Asylon had that... :(

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
*looks to the southwest, shivers as from a cold wind of death*

We do not speak of them.

Just saying...the Zuma have started expanding. Be on the lookout for developments ingame!

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THEM.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
As a member of the friendly Zuma Neighborhood Association, please leave them alone. Please.

They're like the Boo Radley's of the Occidens.... just ignore their house and everything about it.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Ignore them until a way is found to use them.